Exclusive Rights for Commmerce, Distribution, Workshops & Assembly of Be-Ambhibious Aircraft for South East Asia, YTD 2017-2027
Indonesia & Russia Long Term Strategic Agreement Initiatives for South East Asia! Sole Distribution, Market Development & Technical Assistance (November 13&14 2017, Dubai International Airshow)
MOC between Russian and Indonesian in November 2017 at Dubai International Airshow were as following of Initial Strategic Moscow Meeting October 7th 2017, at Azimuth Olympic, Moscow. Participated Beriev Aircraft Company & Infinity Global Mandiri, endorsed & witnessed signed by Member of Indonesia Chamber of Commerce/Maritime Affairs/Riau Archipelagic Province. (Geostrategic & Geo Economy Approach and Importance Background, Bridging Strategic Overview and Recommendation by KADIN Deputy for Maritime Affairs Riau Archipelagic Province)
Signing Memorandum of Contract for Exclusive Rights for Indonesia on South East Asia, for Amphibious Aircraft Be 200 ES and Be 103, Exclusive Rights for Commercial Rights, Distribution and Technology, Technical Assistance for decades and beyond
MULTIPURPOSE AMPHIBIOUS AIRCRAFT
The basic configuration of the Be-200 amphibious aircraft is indended for fighting the forest fires using the fire extinguishant fluids. While doing this, the aircraft can fulfill the following tasks: Stop and restrain the spread of the big forest fires by developing the protecting strip due to multiple drops on the fire edge; extinguishing the small fire and fire which only starts to develop; delivery of fire brigades and fire extingushing equipment to the fire region by landing on preselected water area of aifield, and return to the base.
Be-200 amphibious aircraft designing is based on FAR-25 requirements that will allow to facilitate the certification in compliance with FAA and JAA requirements. On December 27, 2000 the Be-200 amphibious aircraft obtained the tpye noise certificate № СШ 118-Бе-200.
On August 10, 2001 the Be-200 obtained the type certificate for restricted category aircraft. № СТОК 201-Бе-200
The Be-103 multipurpose light amphibian is intended for the following tasks:
- cargo/passenger transportation;
- rendering urgent medical aid;
- patrol, fire protection monitoring, ecology monitoring of water areas;
- tourist business.
The amphibious features of the Be-103 aircraft provide for its wide use in various regions abundant in rivers, lakes, water reservoirs difficult of access for other types of transport.
The aircraft is fitted with flight /navigation
The amphibious features of the Be-103 aircraft provide for its wide use in various regions abundant in rivers, lakes, water reservoirs difficult of access for other types of transport. The aircraft is fitted with flight / navigation and communication equipment which enables it’s operation in adverse weather conditions, in daytime and night time. Be-103 can accommodate five passengers, the aircraft cabin layout provides for passengers comfort during flight.
At customer’s option, the aircraft can be equipped with autopilot, satellite navigation system, weather radar.
- Any of aircraft variants can also be fitted with work station for copilot (instructor).
- The Be-103 amphibious aircraft has been designed in compliance with airworthiness requirements of FAR-23 (USA) and AR-23 (Russia).
- On December 21, 2001 the Be-103 amphibious aircraft obtained the Noise Type Certificate № СШ 126-Бе-103.
- On December 26, 2001 the aircraft got Type Certificate of Normal Category № СТ204-Бе-103as per AR-23 (Russia).
- On December 26, 2002 the supplement to Type Certificate № СТ204-Бе-103/Д1was obtained. It enhances the aircraft operating conditions when operated from unpaved airfields.
- On July 11, 2003 at the Experimental Aviation Exhibition “Air Venture 2003”, the Type Certificate of Normal Category № A55СЕfor the Be-103 amphibious aircraft was granted by FAA according to FAR-23 requirements.
- On December 24, 2003 the supplement to Russian Type Certificate № СТ204-Бе-103/Д2was obtained. This one enhanced the range of expected operating conditions, in particular the outside air temperature on ground was increased up to +35oC.
- On April 19, 2004 the Be-103 amphibious aircraft got the Supplement to Russian Type Certificate № СТ204-Бе-103/Д3, which extended the range of expected operation conditions, namely the outside air temperature on ground, down to -30oC.
- On November 17, 2004 the Be-103 got the Supplement to Russian Type Certificate № СТ204-Бе-103/Д4, which allows the usage of propeller thrust reverser.
- On August 3, 2005 the Brazilian Certification Authorities (CTA-IFI-CAvC/Civil Aviation Certification Division) issued the Type Certificate Validation for the Be-103 amphibious aircraft, No. 2005T15.
- On December 22, 2005, the Civil Aviation Authorities of China (СААС) issued the Type Certificate № VTC173Afor Be-103 amphibian aircraft.
- 23 December, 2008 Beriev Aircraft Company obtained Be-103 amphibian aircraft type EASA.IM.A.341certificate issued by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- Be-103 multipurpose amphibious aircraft has already obtained its first customers. It is serially produced in Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Production Association. 3 aircraft were delivered to the Customers in 2003.